Wednesday 12 May 2010

My favorite vacation place

well, in summer I knew a nice place in Atacamas's region called "Bahía Inglesa". Is a small resort famous for his beaches of white sands and lukewarm water. The local gastronomy is based on the products extracted from the sea, how albacores, oysters, camarones, between others. As for housing, there exist cabins, camping, motels and houses that are hired by the season.
The services and the most important restaurants are in the port of Boiler, located to few kilometres of the locality. My experience in that place was very cool because I relaxed and amused myself very much with my cousins, and uncles who live in Bahía Inlgesa. In the nights I went out to the partys that were done in the beach they were very entertaining! This way Bahía Inglesa is a good place to go on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment