Thursday 27 May 2010

My Best Friend

My best friend in the world is Daniel Carmona, he is twenty five years old. But he is a friend very special, because he is my cousin too. But ¿why I consider to my cousin my best friend? I can to respond that question from a simple sentence: he has been with me all through my life. We lived together since we were babies till we were five years old. We share many activities together, how our love for the physics ciences (he is electrical engineer, and I will to study physics later to obtain my degree in political cience): we ever play to make equations with funny results. We loves too the "X games": He is a biker, and I love the skate. we will go this week end to a motocycle champion on a hill in Rancagua. My best memory with him is when we went to "Torres del Paine" on a tour, we rented bikes for ride on that places. That memory is cool, because all my family traveled to that place too.

No comments:

Post a Comment